A PROMISE IS A PROMISE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO EQUIP YOU WITH THE BEST PRODUCTS.
Our products are a result of undying passion, good understanding of your needs & cutting edge engineering. We build bikes to last for a long long time!
We provide a warranty against manufacturing defects for all original components, as specified below
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE BIKE FRAME *
WARRANTY FOR 6 MONTHS ON KEY ORIGINAL COMPONENTS
Fork (Rigid & Suspension)
* Lifetime warranty on bike frame is exclusive to the original owner as per our registration records. You must register your bike on our website to activate the warranty.
KNOW THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE
All our branded bikes (Schnell, Schnell-eVelo, Keysto, Dodge) are sold exclusively through our network of Authorized Dealers and Exclusive Stores who we entrust with professional assembly and service of your bikes. Do check our list of dealers on the website and be sure about it.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
Bike must be registered to claim warranty.
- Any claims under the warranty must be made through our authorized dealers & exclusive stores only
- The bike must be sent to the authorized store for inspection.
- Original Proof of purchase (Invoice) is mandatory to claim warranty.
Our authorised dealer will inspect your bike to identify the type of defect (Manufacturing / Usage ).
- Trinity bikes are manufactured at our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants. And we ensure that our products are free of any manufacturing defects. In the unlikely event that a manufacturing defect is found, your claim for warranty will be acknowledged and processed.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Damage as a result of Incorrect Assembly
- Non-adherence to authorized mechanic advice and irregular maintenance follow-ups
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bike as sold.
- Damage or Failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Labour charges for part replacement or repairs.
- This warranty will be void in case of any modification to the frame, fork or alteration to the original bike with substitute components.
- The warranty will also be void if the product is used for rental or commercial purpose, stunt riding, extreme sports or similar activities as our products are not designed for such usage.
- This warranty is explicitly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item.
- This warranty extends from the date of purchase, only to the original owner and cannot be transferred to another person
- Transportation cost and labour charges incurred in the replacement of parts are not covered under the warranty.